Monday, March 2, 2009

Group of MARCH !!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all group of "MARCH" !!!!


~ Danial @ Abg Ngah : March 4

~ Yusniazzitta @ Ita : March 13

~ Jamaluddin Daud @ Abg Din : March 12

~ Ryan Zeffry Azman : March 13

~ Dafi Razniel : March 25

~ Noor Hana @ Anna : March 25

~ Noor Azman @ Man : March 27


" There are places in the heart reserved especially for those too special to forget...All the above happen to be one of those people...one who will be remembered today and everyday by their loved ones..."

2 comments:

Azman & Azian & Zoey & Ryan said...

I would like to wish Happy Birthday for all those Birthday fall in month of March and three of them are very close to my life- My lovely farther in law, my lovely son and my baby Dafi..I love you all

Dafi Razneil Adam said...

Ckin...pembetulan...dafinyer birthday sama ngn hana - 25 ler...tq