Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Miss The "Look"....

Sometimes we need someone to hold our hands and says everything will be alright. In this moment, we need love, we need care and try to put ourselves to embrace the situation. But sometimes, we just have nothing.

I remember being in that situation, telling my mother. She's not holding my hands. She's just look at me, very, very motherly look with no words came out from her mouth. But the look in her eyes telling the story how she's hope everything will be okay. She's need no touch, no words to just show how's big her love is for me.

She passed away about 6 years ago. Time flies. I can still remember vividly the day she's leaving us. The day we loss the greatest person in our family. The day we have to adjust ourselves to remember that she is no longer with us. Most of my family did quite well but not for me. Thinking about her almost everyday for years from that fateful day. It was hurt and heart-sick for not to remember her.

However, in this 6 years, I grew up to be more accepting. She's never leave us, her tender care, her love, her smile, her laugh, her face and her "look" are well blended between our family. She will be forever in our heart. AL-FATIHAH.....

AMIN.

No comments: