Monday, November 2, 2009

WEEKEND WITH "KIDS"...

I've to babysit my sis' sons last Saturday. She needs to "rearrange" her house! As I don't want the kids ( Didie & Adib) feel bored & I want to make sure my blood doesn't rise up, so I took them to Desa Waterpark nearby my house.
Went there with Kak Ani & Ngah with her son, Dafi. As raining early in the morning,am not sure whether we can make it for this plan. However,everything turns out to be okay. We went there about noon & the place already packed with visitors. Hardly get the strategic seat to land, we end up near the locker room. So Kak Ani became the watcher.
The priority to the kids, let them having fun swimming & enjoying the facilities there but end up with we are the most exciting enjoy ourselves.
We're leaving the place about 3pm, packed our lunch & heading to my house.After simple lunch, my living hall turned to be "war zone" as everyone, kids & we slept through the evening.
Hope will be more people to join us next time!

Kak Ani & Ngah with kids : Dafi, Adib, Didie
Kak Ani & Me with the same kids! Look tired & sad as we leaving the place....
Didie, Adib & Dafi...
Oppssss...

No comments: